XI Senior High School

/
0 Comments


-Semua kata-kata ini aku ambil dari Lirik beberapa lagu yang aku suka banget dan emang keren kata-katanya-
 
In my heart you were the only
And your memory live on
But Why did you leave me?

If only you could heal my heart just one more time
Even when I close my eyes
There’s an image of your face
And once again I come I’ll relise
You’re a loss I can’t replace

Just stay strong
‘Cause you know I’m here for you, I’m here for you
So far away
I wish you were here
Before it’s too late, this could all disappear
Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
Nothing’s gonna change, nothing’s gonna change destiny

What you said before
Like how much you wanted anyone but me
Said you’d never come back
My life would suck without you
I’m nothing without you
I can’t let you go


I was waiting till May and I’d see your face but in that moment I knew it was over.
And I would risk it all for you
to prove my love is true
I'll build a wall around my heart
that would only break a part for you
Can change the way I feel
so tell me what's the deal
Don't say
Don't say it's too late


You may also like

No comments:

Yuyun Nailufer

A calm Girl with bright future
Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts