2nd Teenage Poem like a Story

/
0 Comments


Story of Past Memory

Once upon a time I was falling in love
We started as friends
But something happened inside me
At that moment I told you about my dreams, everything I wanted to be.
You smile that beautiful smile
And all the girls in the front row scream your name
I’m no one special
everyone knows who you are
And you’ll never see, you sing me to sleep
Every night from the handphone
I  know you by heart
I don’t know what else I can say
You showed me something that I couldn’t see
You opened my eyes and you made me believe
And you’re the last thing on my mind, before I go to sleep at night
We’ve had a fun
We’ve made mistakes
Cause you’ve make  me loving you, so easy for me
When I’m Near You I Can’t Breathe
Imagine The Two Of Us Together
But I’ve Been Livin In Reality
I know that I'll be OK now
This time is real
Everytime I breathe I feel brand new
You open up my heart
You change my world
in your eyes  I see a love
When the stars are in your eyes
And the sun is in your smile
Why do I love you like I do
I Don’t even want to
I can think of nothing else but you Suddenly
When no one can hear me
Baby I’ll be crying for you
And I need you...
I never realized  How happy you made me
I Want You To Know
I Wanna Make You Mine
I don't know why
i can´t sleep, i just can´t breathe
when your shadow is all over me
yes, I  lay my love on you
Can you feel my heartbeat
You  said  our  love  is  forever
You  said:
I'm never gonna say goodbye
Cos I never wanna see you cry
I swore to you my love would remain(sia2)
And I swear it all over again and I
I'm never gonna treat you bad
Cos I never wanna see you sad
I swore to share your joy and your pain
And I swear it all over again.
You tell me that you love me then you cut me down
I'm feeling like I don't know you
I remember what you said last night
If only you could hear my heart
Just one more time
Let me ask you something
Why did you leave me?
Let me know
Since the day that your were gone
In my heart you were the only
Open Your Heart  To Love Me Once Again
When I hear you say, It's better this way
I'm longing for you
I can’t get next to you
I didn't know what to say
When I saw you there with  her
But I know that for you
To be here without me by your side
Maybe it's just my destiny
I keep your picture
I don't wanna forget you
I don't even wanna try
I'm feeling so alone now tonight
I never knew I was losing you
It's not for the first time
That someone else has hurt me
Nothing’s gonna change my love for you
But  right Now  “the END”


You may also like

No comments:

Yuyun Nailufer

A calm Girl with bright future
Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts