Teenage Poem

/
0 Comments
This poem i was made in 2011 26th June, and tomorrow is 2014 26th june. i was made this poem when i was in 11th grade in Islamic Senior High School 1 Rantau. i was broke up with my puppy love when i was made it... gkgk what a shame and funny things when i was a teenage girl. ok, here is
but i'm so sorry if i made some Grammar mistaken in my poem... :) bcz this is originally when i was a students in SHS


  
The  Way  I  Loved You

I don't really know
My heart is blind by love.  I hate it
Love is very powerful,
I can't forget my past memories, you are so hard to forget

Every moment with him
always
In my head  Around me
I was trying to forget him but I’m never can't
And I never know that he was left me, he was gone

Nobody's know that  I’m very love him, and  he  too.
I  think  that to  fall in  love  with  someone  else,  but  I'm  still can't.
You  are  always  live  in  my  heart.
Every  soconds,  every  minutes,  every  hours,  every  night  and  every  days  I  always  thinking  of  you

Maybe  your  love  seems  were  lost  for me,
But  your  memories  can't  lost  at  me
Now, forever, and  always.
My  love  still  live  for  you.

The  all  make  me  Crazier
In  my  heart  I  faith  you  are  still  in  love  with  me
althought  seems  I  don't  know  By  your  heart
And  now  I  feel  alone, and  feel  everybody  nothing  for  me.

My  passtime  was  hard, after all  you  make  my  hurt  came  again….
I  never  know  my  future  give me  this  way
Maybe  this  is the best way to us
I can’t do anything

Just for us
Our memories, our love, and our life time
Never turn back
This is our destiny

I wish, if we can be like last year
You can with me be my beloved friend
I wish you are always save me in your heart
And this is my way to loved you

You’ll never know
That you’re always be my special someone for me
You’ll never see
That I will always stand by you






26 juni 2011 - By: Candy_15



You may also like

No comments:

Yuyun Nailufer

A calm Girl with bright future
Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts