Twilight's Words Conversation

/
0 Comments
ini nih kata-kata yang aku tulis dari percakapan di Film Twilight beberapa tahun yang lalu, dan baru sekarang bisa aku publish, enjoy. ^^


  • ·         About  what?
  • ·         Do  you  want  to  go?
  • ·         Not  such  good  idea  for me
  • ·         I  have  something
  • ·         I’m  go  to  jacsonville  that  weekend
  • ·         You  can’t  go  another  weekend?
  • ·         I  know  she  want  to  go  with  you
  • ·         We  gotta  Go
  • ·         How  did  you  know  about  that?
  • ·         You  didn’t  answer  my  question
  • ·         You  don’t  answer  any  if mine
  • ·         You  don’t  even  say  Hi  to me
  • ·         Are  you  gonna  tell  me,  How  you
  • ·         Can  you  at  least  watch  where  you  walk?
  • ·         I  just  think  it’s  the  best  way
  • ·         Guess  who  just  asked  me  to  prom?
  • ·         We  shouldn’t  be  friends.
  • ·         Why  didn’t  you  just  let  me.
  • ·         What,   you  think  I  regret  saving  you?
  • ·         I  can  see  that  you  do
  • ·         You  don’t  know  anything
  • ·         I  don’t  even  know
  • ·         Come   with  us
  • ·         I’ll  go  if  you  stop  saying  like  that
  • ·         I  only  said  it’d  be  better  if  we  weren’t  friends.
  • ·         What  does  that  mean?
  • ·         It  means  if  you  were  smart,  you’d  stay  away  from  me
  • ·         I’m  not  smart 
  • ·         Would  you  tell  me  the  truth
  • ·         What  if  I’m  not  the  Hero
  • ·         What  if  I’m  the  bad  Guy?
  • ·         I  can  see   that  it’s  just  to  keep  people  away  from you
  • ·         Why  don’t  we  just  hang  out?
  • ·         Everybody’s  going  to  the  Beach
  • ·         I  mean  have  fun
  • ·         Which  Beach
  • ·         Is  there  something  wrong…?
  • ·         You  should  ask  him
  • ·         Will  you  do  me  up?  //  maukah  kau  membantu  ku?
  • ·         How  you  doing?
  • ·         What  did  your  friends  mean  about . . . ,.?
  • ·         I’m  not  really  supposed  to  say  anything  about  it.
  • ·         I  can  keep  a  secret
  • ·         I  wasn’t  planning  on  it
  • ·         You  won’t  believe  this
  • ·         Let’s  try  to  Focus
  • ·         Tell  me  more  about  your  school
  • ·         I  have  homework  to  do.  I’ll  talk  you  later
  • ·         Do  you  mond  if  I  look?
  • ·         Like  I  said
  • ·         So  are  you  enjoying  the  rain?
  • ·         You’re  asking  me  about  the  weather?
  • ·         Well,  I  don’t  really  like  the  Rain
  • ·         Any  cold,  wet  thing,  I  don’t  really
  • ·         Do  you  mind  id  I  check?
  • ·         If  you  hate  the  cold  and  the  rain  so  much,  why’d  you  move  to  the  wettest  place
  • ·         It’s  complicated
  • ·         I’m  sure  I  can  keep  up
  • ·         You  want  to  check  it?
  • ·         I  believe  you
  • ·         Why  didn’t  you  move?
  • ·         I  knew  it  made  her  Unhappy
  • ·         I  figured  I’d  stay  with  my  dad  for  a  while
  • ·         Now  you’re  Unhappy
  • ·         I’m  just  trying  to  figure  you  out
  • ·         You’re  very  difficult  for  me  to  read
  • ·         How  do  you  feel?
  • ·         I  think  you’ll  be  fine
  •  


You may also like

No comments:

Yuyun Nailufer

A calm Girl with bright future
Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts