Pare Kampoeng Inggris (Paris)

/
4 Comments
I have a question for you..!
have you ever went to Pare..? if you ever say "Alhamdulillah" if you not "I hope you can go" :)
In January 2014, I went to Pare with my classmates there are Habibi, Sari, Frika, Yazid, Novi, Fini, Akbar, Cici, Rifqy and Me. in Pare we learn English so much, from the little thing to the big thing about English. I'm so Happy went to Pare to Learn English with them. Maybe that's my best journey, especially for our friendship has grown up when we're in Pare, all of us getting closer than before and I love them ^^ that's unforgettable moment for me.
i'm going to show you our some photoes when we're in Pare,,, enjoy it :D
 foto ini waktu kita lagi d Ketan Susu yang tempatnya agak jauh dari Kost kita yang deket Elfast

ini kita waktu nyicipin Ketan


kalo yang ini waktu kita di Kediri tepatnya di Gumol

ini foto aku depan ELFAST course


ini depan Gumol Kediri


nunggu waktu mau nonton di Golden Theatre











You may also like

4 comments:

  1. ought, amazing place for Learn English.
    i'll take a course after graduated S1 and to develop and improve the real daily communication.
    as we know in university we just got the material and so on, and miss practicing. :D
    nice blog, keep improving writing skill dude.

    ReplyDelete

Yuyun Nailufer

A calm Girl with bright future
Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts